Clinical Research Foundations
- Give you the recipe so that you can develop the academic writing style fast and with ease.
- Provide you with a framework on how to tell a convincing scientific story so that you can win the reviewers over.
- Help you understand how the research publication works so that you can increase your chance of paper acceptance
- Provide you with my efficient writing system and ways to overcome writing obstacles.
Who is this for?
- People who want to have an intuitive understanding of statistical methods, so that they can read and understand research papers and the results
- Clinicians who want to start their own research projects and have a meaningful discussion when designing statistical plans with the statistician
Who this is NOT for?
- You are in the non-medical field or if you conduct basic science research. I practice medicine and conduct clinical/ epidemiological research. So, I will not know the nuances outside of the medical field.
- You expect results without putting in the time or effort
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand all the common key terms seen in clinical research papers
- Understand different study designs and how to match your research question to the right study design.
- Generate research ideas that aligns with your interest and develop a research question
- Plan projects efficiently by getting your ducks in a row (Identifying resources, IRB, research protocol, planning for delays, etc..)
- Short video lessons (~5-15 min) with accompanying worksheets to help solidify the concepts.
- Plenty of examples from real research papers
- Quizzes to test your understanding